[bittorrent] Grateful Dead 1985-06-27 S.P.A.C. Saratoga Springs, NY *New McCue Senn 441 Souce* 24bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Feb 26 21:01:58 UTC 2016

Band:           Grateful Dead
Torrent Name:   Grateful Dead 1985-06-27 S.P.A.C. Saratoga Springs, NY *New McCue Senn 441 Souce* 24bit
Uploaded by:    Albix
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/135270

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Albix

Grateful Dead
06/27/85 - Thursday
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Springs, NY

Source: flac24; MAC; Sennheiser 441s > Sony TCM-D5 > TDK MA 90s

Mic info: 2 rows behind board on Jerry side, mics @ 10ft.

Transfer/Lineage: Master Audience Cassettes> Nakamichi Dragon>
Lunatic V3 (@24/88.2)> WaveLab 7.2.1> .wav @24/88.2> UAD-2(editing/mastering)>
.wav @24/88.2> xAct> flac24

Taper: Mark McCue
Transfer, editing and mastering: Alex Ford

Set I:

01. crowd/tuning
02. Midnight Hour >
03. Bertha >
04. Little Red Rooster
05. Don’t hang off the balcony
06. Stagger Lee >
07. El Paso
08. Crazy Fingers >
09. Supplication* >
10. High Time
11. Hell In A Bucket >
12. Don't Ease Me In

Set II:

01. crowd/tuning
02. Feel Like A Stranger >
03. Eyes Of The World >
04. Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad >
05. Man Smart, Woman Smarter >
06. Drums >
07. Space# >
08. Truckin' >
09. Spoonful >
10. Black Peter >
11. Turn On Your Lovelight
Encore:
12. Johnny B. Goode >
13. It's All Over Now Baby Blue

Comments:

- I started transferring and or editing Mark McCue’s personal cassette collection in 2005.
This source fits in the top ten out of all of them (sound and performance quality). I’d like to thank
Mark and all of his friends who made these tapes with such love and care. Working on the recordings has
brought so much fun and enjoyment into my life. It all started because they couldn’t get their
hands on enough great sounding tapes from recent tours. So, they went up front and did it themselves.

Alex Ford - February 24, 2016.

Notes:

- * end of “Supplication” patched w/ SHNID 112499; Nakamichi CM-100's w/CP-4 Shotgun Capsules > Sony D-5 > MAC; Taped by Greg Holtz
- # “Space” patched w/ SHNID = 121563; 2 Beyer M160 microphones > Sony TCD5M - master analog cassettes; Taped by Da Weez