[bittorrent] Phish - The Cameo Theater - Miami, FL - 2/25/93 *23 years ago today*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Feb 26 01:09:33 UTC 2016

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish - The Cameo Theater - Miami, FL - 2/25/93 *23 years ago today*
Uploaded by:    Subtle Sounds
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/78840

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Subtle Sounds

The Cameo Theater
Miami Beach, FL

Source: Crown PZM > marantz PMD340 > Maxell XLII 100
Conversion: Technics rst60r > Sound Blaster AWE64 > CDWAVE > mkwACT
Taper: Scott Levy  JEWSKIPOW at YAHOO.COM
Notes: audience master tape, first rip, recorded from taper section, center stage, 100 feet back. no cuts except as noted below.I Tried to fit this on two discs but there is just no way to do it with out cutting alot of music, so I left the show as it happened. Sorry about the short discs First Phish show in south Florida, Great venue, 1000 seat theater

Re-tracked and uploaded 8/9/05 by attymski at yahoo.com
Peak 3.1 > xACT

* First 1:30 static
** First :50 static
*** Tape Flip
@ First 1.5 seconds 1ch from record button error, briefly cut.
# Tape Flip, briefly cut
$ static
^ static
% W/ Mimi Fishman (Jon's Mom) vacuum solo on "If I Only Had A Brain"
// acapela

Disc 1
Set 1
01. Buried Alive *
02. Poor Heart
03. Cavern
04. Maze**
05. Col. Forbins Ascent>
06. Famous Mockingbird
07. Rift
08. Stash***
09. Bouncin' Round The Room
10. I Didn't Know
11. David Bowie

Disc 2
Set 2
01. Suzy Greenberg @
02. It's Ice
03. Sparkle
04. Wilson
05. You Enjoy Myself

Disc 3
Set 2 cont.
01. Uncle Penn #
02. Big Ball Jam
03. Fast Enough For You
04. HYHU> If I Only Had A Brain %> HYHU
05. Golgi Apparatus $
06. Big Black Furry Creature From Mars ^

Encore
07. Amazing Grace //
08. Good Times Bad Times