[bittorrent] NIRVANA - 1991-11-25 & 1994-02-22 - JWB REMASTERS "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT!!"

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Feb 20 23:33:36 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   NIRVANA - 1991-11-25 & 1994-02-22 - JWB REMASTERS "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT!!"
Uploaded by:    MisterMojoRising

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/MisterMojoRising

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURT :-)~

22nd in Heaven ;'(

NIRVANA
November 25, 1991
Paradiso
Amsterdam, NL
(JWB REMASTER)
------------------------
01 Drain You
02 Aneurysm
03 School
04 Floyd The Barber
05 Smells Like Teen Spirit
06 About A Girl
07 Polly
08 Lithium
09 Sliver
10 Breed
11 Come As You Are
12 Been A Son
13 Negative Creep
14 On A Plain
15 Blew
16 Love Buzz
17 Territorial Pissings

SOURCE: Stereo Soundboard
QUALITY: 9.5
TOTAL TIME: 55:22

Original Lineage:
FM>DAT>WAV

Lineage for this torrent:
WAV>WAVMERGE>COOLEDIT>CDWAVE>FLAC (Level 8)

REMASTERING NOTES:
Re-equalization
Clicks and digital errors removed

Remastered by JWB.
DO NOT SELL OR OR CONVERT TO MP3!

NIRVANA
February 22, 1994
Palaghiaccio
Rome, Italy
(JWB REMASTER)
--------------------------
01 Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
02 Drain You
03 Breed
04 Serve the Servants
05 Come As You Are
06 Smells Like Teen Spirit
07 Sliver
08 Dumb
09 Run To The Hills (Jam)
10 In Bloom
11 About A Girl
12 Lithium
13 Pennyroyal Tea
14 School
15 Polly
16 Very Ape
17 Lounge Act
18 Rape Me
19 Territorial Pissings
20 All Apologies
21 On A Plain
22 Scentless Apprentice
23 Heart-Shaped Box
24 (Jam)

SOURCE: Stereo Soundboard
QUALITY: 10.0
TOTAL TIME: 75:47

Original Lineage:
"XXII II MCMXCIV" CD (SBD#1)

Lineage for this torrent:
WAV>WAVMERGE>COOLEDIT>CDWAVE>FLAC (Level 8)

REMASTERING NOTES:
Re-equalization
Channels swapped

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
This is the only available complete "In Utero" soundboard. It was broadcast
on Italian radio. There is a DAT recording available that was
made from the radio broadcast, but I like the sound of the
bootleg CD better. Some DJ banter has been cleverly edited
out by the Italian bootleggers. I swapped the stereo image so that
Kurt is on the right and Pat is on the left, like on the official
live releases.

Extracted & Remastered by JWB
DO NOT SELL OR CONVERT TO MP3!