[bittorrent] Gov't Mule 2009-10-24 Chicago (previously uncirculated)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Feb 17 05:05:46 UTC 2016

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Gov't Mule 2009-10-24 Chicago (previously uncirculated)
Uploaded by:    dorrcoq

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dorrcoq

Gov't Mule
Riviera Theatre
Chicago, IL
October 24, 2009

** 16 BIT **

Source:  SP-CMC-2 Audio Technica cardioid stereo mics > Edirol R-09 @ 16/44.1
Mastering:  .WAV > Sound Forge Pro 10.0 [Waves Q10 Paragraphic Equalizer plugin (boost midrange); minor edits, normalize, & fades) > CDWav (tracking) > Trader's Little Helper (level 5) > FLAC > TagScanner 5.1 (tagging)
Location:  Recorded 6 feet in front of the speaker stack on the left side
Recorded by:  Michael Herwitt
Mastered by:  Dennis Orr

Setlist:
- Set One -
01 Crowd/Tuning
02 Brighter Days >
03 Like Flies
04 Blind Man In The Dark
05 Brand New Angel
06 Chat & Tuning
07 Endless Parade
08 Any Open Window >
09 Steppin' Lightly (1)
10 Inside Outside Woman Blues #3
11 Broke Down On The Brazos
- Set Two -
01 Crowd/Tuning
02 Frozen Fear >
03 Kind Of Bird
04 Joe Bonamassa Intro
05 Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home (2)
06 Sco-Mule (2) >
07 Drums
08 No Need To Suffer
09 I'm A Ram
10 Jackie Greene Intro & Tuning
- Encore -
11 Don't Let Me Down (3) >
12 After Midnight (3)

(1) First time played
(2) with Joe Bonamassa on guitar
(3) with Jackie Greene on vocals and guitar

Warren Haynes – lead vocals & guitars
Danny Louis – keyboards, guitar, trumpet, & backing vocals
Jorgen Carlsson – bass
Matt Abts – drums, percussion, & backing vocals

Notes:
- The recorder was in a camera case with the mics sticking out the front.  The case was resting on the guard rail, with nothing
between the speaker and the mic.  The level was set very, very low, like 2 or 3 (I think), but the volume leval is still slightly
distorted at times. There was no red peak light ever, I was watching it all the time (no need to stealth).  My ears were ringing for
hours after the show.
- Jackie Greene was the opener