[bittorrent] Keller William's KWahtro 2013-02-13 Theatre of Living Arts Philadelphia, PA Schoeps MK41v's

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Feb 15 18:10:46 UTC 2016

Band:           Keller Williams
Torrent Name:   Keller William's KWahtro 2013-02-13 Theatre of Living Arts Philadelphia, PA  Schoeps MK41v's
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros
DB Link:        http://tracker.etree.org:6969/announce

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Keller William's KWahtro
2013-02-13
Theatre of Living Arts
Philadelphia, PA

Schoeps MK41v's > Schoeps KCY 250/05i Active Cables > Schoeps VST62iu > Sound Devices 788t > SDHC >
File Transfer > Sonar X2 > Adobe Audition ( Tracking, Edits, Resampled 16/44.1 ) > Flac > TLH

Recorded By Keith Litzenberger
Mastered By Scott Medeiros

One Set

01 Victory Song -->
02 Buena -->
03 Off Time -->
04 Breathe -->
05 The Drop -->
06 Breathe
07 Keller Banter
08 Ripped Six Pack
09 Cheaper
10 Baby Mama --> *
11 Sun & Moon
12 Apparition -->
13 Rodney Holmes Drum Solo -->
14 Portapotty
15 Best Feeling --> (Scarlet Begonias Teased)
16 Life's Been Good
17 Open Close
18 Moving Sidewalk (Band Outros)
19 Crowd - Banter

Encore:

20 Scarlet Begonias

* Dedicated to Keller's wife, there 18 year wedding anniversary!

Gibb Droll / Guitar
Danton Boller / Bass
Rodney Holmes / Drums
Keller Williams / Guitar / Vox

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros