[bittorrent] Jackie Greene 2009-10-24 Chicago (previously uncirculated)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Feb 3 18:52:33 UTC 2016

Band:           Jackie Greene
Torrent Name:   Jackie Greene 2009-10-24 Chicago (previously uncirculated)
Uploaded by:    dorrcoq

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dorrcoq

Jackie Greene
Riviera Theatre
Chicago, IL
October 24, 2009
(Opened for Gov't Mule)

** 16 BIT **

Source:  SP-CMC-2 Audio Technica cardioid stereo mics > Edirol R-09 @ 16/44.1
Mastering:  .WAV > Sound Forge Pro 10.0 [Waves Q10 Paragraphic Equalizer plugin (boost midrange); minor edits, normalize, & fades) > CDWav (tracking) >
            Trader's Little Helper (level 5) > FLAC > TagScanner 5.1 (tagging)
Location:  Recorded 6 feet in front of the speaker stack on the left side
Recorded by:  Michael Herwitt
Mastered by:  Dennis Orr

Setlist:
01 Don't Let The Devil Take Your Mind (fade in)
02 I'm So Gone
03 The Rusty Nail >
04 New Speedway Boogie
05 Nothing Comes From Nothing
06 When You're Walking Away
07 Shaken
08 Band Intros
09 So Hard To Find My Way
10 Chat & Tuning
11 Like A Ball And Chain

Jackie Green - lead vocals, guitar, & keyboards
Nathan Dale - guitar & backing vocals
Jeremy Plog - bass
Bruce Spencer - drums

Notes:
- There was a technical issue at the start and the first minute of the set was lost
- The recorder was in a camera case with the mics sticking out the front.  The case was resting on the guard rail, with nothing between the speaker and the mic.  The level was set very, very low, like 2 or 3 (I think), but the volume level is still slightly distorted at times. There was no red peak light ever, I was watching it all the time (no need to stealth).  My ears were ringing for
hours after the show.