[bittorrent] Blind Owl Band-2016-12-30 The Haunt-ithaca,ny

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Dec 31 17:55:39 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Blind Owl Band-2016-12-30 The Haunt-ithaca,ny
Uploaded by:    homegrn

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/homegrn

The Blind Owl Band
2016-12-30
The Haunt, Ithaca,NY

rig- heil-pr-30
Zoom-f8/16/44.1

transfer/ tracking -cd wave
TLH- flac8 - cksum/md5

yes i also recorded floodwood but it needs work i hit a setting a recording is really low
i will post show when i have more time to edit
this recording of blind owl is not my best work , the venue is small bar and yeap people talk and overdue the band at times i was by the board about 40 to50 from stage thanks Rob soundman for haunt for allowing me to set up long trip in the snow
so enjoy for what it is plz no mp3 repost