[bittorrent] Robert Hunter - 1997-03-14 - Somerville Theater - Somerville, MA (Previously Uncirculated)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Dec 31 16:21:35 UTC 2016

Band:           Robert Hunter
Torrent Name:   Robert Hunter - 1997-03-14 - Somerville Theater - Somerville, MA (Previously Uncirculated)
Uploaded by:    boilerinthebasement

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boilerinthebasement

Robert Hunter
3/14/97
Somerville Theater - Somerville, MA

Source: Nak CM300 + CP-1 > DA-P1
Transfer: Tascam DA-30 mkII > S/PDIF > M Audio Microtrack 24/96 > WAV > Audacity > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC
Taped by David Keller
Transferred & Seeded by Bill Graves

~ Set 1 ~
1. Introduction
2. Crowd / Tuning
3. Touch Of Darkness
4. Bertha
5. Friend Of The Devil
6. Tales of the Great Rum Runners
7. Alabama Getaway
8. Cruel White Water
9. Truckin'

~ Set 2 ~
1. Crowd
2. Down The Road
3. Jack Straw
4. Tiger Rose
5. Candyman
6. Silvio
7. Space >
8. Wharf Rat
9. Promontory Rider
10. Stella Blue

~ Encore ~
11. Crowd
12. Days Between
13. Ripple
14. Boys In The Barroom

Notes:
- Levels a touch low, but the crowd is loud at times, so there's a delicated give and take.
- There are a few spots where there are some minor audio distortions.  My guess is that its from the age of the tape.  I ran this on two decks and they happen at the same spots.

Huge thanks to David Keller for the use of the DATs

This show is a Boiler in the Basement Installment -
http://boilerinthebasementmusic.wordpress.com