[bittorrent] The Black Crowes ~ 23 March 1997 @ London, UK [SBD]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Dec 24 21:19:55 UTC 2016

Band:           Black Crowes
Torrent Name:   The Black Crowes ~ 23 March 1997 @ London, UK [SBD]
Uploaded by:    boacom

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boacom

The Black Crowes
Royal Albert Hall
London, England

01. introgroove
02. One Mirror Too Many
03. Black Moon Jam ->
04. Black Moon Creeping
05. She Gave Good Sunflower
06. High Head Blues
07. Sister Luck
08. Middle Eastern Jam
09. Thorn In My Pride
10. Boomer's Story
11. Hotel Illness
12. Downtown Money Waster ->
13. Share The Ride ->
14. Come On Baby, Let's Go Downtown
15. How Much For Your Wings? -> Space Jam ->
16. Hard To Handle
- encore -
17. Good Friday
18. Shake Your Money Maker
19. Jealous Again

source: sbd > sv3800 [DAT] @ 16/44.1. (m)DAT > r4 [WAV]. Tracked w/Audio Music Lab. Flac'd w/TLH.

* I landed at Gatwick on 13 February and met up with Mike & Becky, Mike Rathbun and the rest of our crew in Amsterdam two days later. The six of us caroused our way through the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and The United Kingdom in what started out as seeing one acoustic performance flowered into eight shows as we finished our ten day romp through Europe at the RAH. What a beautiful venue! I had a seat at the end of the row and danced the night away. Whats up with the Brits and dancing in that place? Very reserved... Maybe it was just me and quite a few pints, but no sitting for a Rock N Roll show! A Great Ale selection and not nary a bad seat in the house makes boa one smiley amorican. Cheers!