[bittorrent] Roger Waters & The Bleeding Heart Band 1987-11-16 Worcester Centum Worcester, Ma Shure 87 > Sony D6 >

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Dec 21 20:55:08 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Roger Waters & The Bleeding Heart Band 1987-11-16 Worcester Centum Worcester, Ma  Shure 87 > Sony D6 >
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Roger Waters & The Bleeding Heart Band
1987-11-16
Worcester Centum
Worcester, Ma

Shure 87 > Sony D6 > Cassette > USB > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT
Recoded by John Rivers
Mastered By Scott Medeiros

Set One:

01 Radio Waves
02 Welcome To The Machine
03 Who Needs Information
04 Money
05 In The Flesh —>
06 Have a Cigar —>
07 Pigs (Three Different Ones) —>
08 Wish You Were Here
09 Mother            (Tape Flip)
10 Jim Ladd Banter     (Audience Calls & Happy Birthday Harry Waters)

Set Two:

11 Going To Live In L.A.
12 Sunset Strip
13 The Fish Report With A Beat
14 Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert —>
15 Southampton Dock
16 Arnold Layne (Video Segment Cut)
17 If
18 5:06 AM (Every Stranger's Eyes)
19 Not Now John
20 Another Brick in the Wall Part 1 —>
21 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives —>
22 Another Brick in the Wall Part 2
23 Nobody Home
25 Four Minutes
26 The Tide Is Turning (Spliced)

Encore:

27 Breathe
28 Brain Damage
29 Eclipse

First 2 Songs missing from set 2

The Bleeding Heart Band Is:

Roger Waters – vocals, bass guitar and acoustic guitar.
Andy Fairweather-Low – Guitar, bass guitar and backing vocals.
Jay Stapley – Lead guitar and backing vocals.
Paul Carrack – keyboards and vocals.
Graham Broad – drums and percussion.
Mel Collins – Saxophone.
Doreen Chanter – Backing vocals.
Katie Kissoon – Backing vocals.

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros