The Smashing Pumpkins 2015-03-14 Lollapalooza Parque O’Higgins Santiago, Chile Earthworks P30 + Multitrack

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Dec 21 12:43:29 UTC 2016

Band:           The Smashing Pumpkins
Torrent Name:   The Smashing Pumpkins  2015-03-14 Lollapalooza Parque O’Higgins Santiago, Chile  Earthworks P30 + Multitrack
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

The Smashing Pumpkins
2015-03-14
Lollapalooza
Parque O’Higgins
Santiago, Chile

Earthworks P30 + Multitrack  > HD > CD > USB > Macbook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT
Recorded By: Stu Helson ?
Transferred  By Scott Medeiros

One Set:

01 Crowd
02 Cherub Rock
03 Tonight Tonight
04 Ava Adore
05 Being Beige
06 Drum + Fife
07  Stand Inside Your Love
08 1979
09 Monuments
10 Drown
11 Disarm
12 One & All
13 United States —>
14 Bullet With Butterfly Wings

Encore:

15 Heavy Metal Machine

I received show in a box with some other recordings, to master. Return address name was marked Stu and the last name looks like Helson.
I searched for any other copies and the only thing i founds was a Youtube video but this sounds was different

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros