[bittorrent] Black Crowes 1997-07-09 Molson Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario, Canada * NEW SOURCE*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Dec 20 20:06:11 UTC 2016

Band:           Black Crowes
Torrent Name:   Black Crowes 1997-07-09 Molson Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario, Canada * NEW SOURCE*
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Black Crowes
1997-07-09
Molson Amphitheatre
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SBD Cassette Master > Sony TC-WE405 > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition CC > Flac > Xact
Recorded By Unknown
Mastered By Scott Medeiros

Furthur Festival

One Set:

01 One Morning Too Many
02 Another Roadside Tragedy —>
03 Mellow Down Easy
04 Just Say You’re Sorry
05 Good Friday
06 High Head Blues
07 Pimpers Paradise
08 Christmas Banter
09 Blackberry
10 No Speak No Slave
11 Better When You’re Not Alone
12 Happy

Black Crowes Are:

Chris Robinson / Vox
Rich Robinson / Guitar
Steve Gorman / Drums
Sven Pipien / Bass

This is from my collection: This tape was labeled MASTER

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros