[bittorrent] The Stray Birds, Landhaven Bed & Breakfest, Huffs Church, PA 2016-12-17 AUD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Dec 19 15:42:04 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Stray Birds, Landhaven Bed & Breakfest, Huffs Church, PA 2016-12-17 AUD
Uploaded by:    tomp99

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tomp99

The Stray Birds
Landhaven Bed & Breakfast, Village Of Huffs Church, Barto, PA
December 17, 2016

Source: Studio Projects C4s (cards) [DIN] > Tascam DR-40 (low cut filter @ 40 Hz) > wav (16/44.1)
Lineage: wav (16/44.1) > Audacity 2.1.1 (trim, fades) > CD Wave Editor 1.98 (track splits, export to FLAC) > FLAC
Location: 10 ft from stage, 7 ft high, approx 5 ft left of center
by tom

01 intro
02 Fossil
03 New Shoes
04 Heavy Hands
05 talk
06 Hands Of Man
07 Mississippi Pearl
08 Best Medicine
09 talk / bass repair
10 All The News
11 Blue Yodel #7
12 Shining In The Distance
13 Loretta
14 I'll Be Your San Antone Rose
15 talk
16 Radio
17 Where You Come From
18 talk
19 Somehow
20 Third Day In A Row +
21 talk
22 Moonshiner *
23 Sabrina
24 crowd / talk
Encore
25 When I Die %

Maya de Vitry: guitar, fiddle, vocal
Oliver Craven: guitar, fiddle, mandolin, harmonica, vocal
Charlie Muench: bass, banjo, vocal
Dom Billett: drums, vocal
with
Miss Tess: vocal, guitar, bass
Thomas Bryan Eaton: guitar, vocal
Geoff Henderson: bass, mandolin, vocal

+ Thomas on electric guitar
* everyone on stage, Miss Tess sings lead vocal
% everyone on stage, everyone sings a verse

Tech Notes
Volume adjustment down during track 02.
The bridge on Charlie's bass fell apart during track 08.
Their is a digital blip during track 10. I don't recall hearing it during the show but it is embedded in the wave file on the master.
The crowd was extremely respectful & quiet.

Notes
Recorded with permission. Thanks to the musicians & the friendly folks at Landhaven for allowing me to record!

The show order: Miss Tess > intermission break > The Stray Birds

While a recording is very nice, it is never as good as being there!

Support the musicians. You can find merch & tour dates @

http://thestraybirds.com/
http://www.misstessmusic.com

& the venue (thanks to Ed & Donna) @ www.landhavenbandb.com

The set by Miss Tess was posted previously. if you missed it, please grab it as Maya sings a duet with Miss Tess.