[bittorrent] The Black Crowes 1996-12-15 Las Vegas - Steve Hagar master PREVIOUSLY UNCIRCULATED

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Dec 15 15:00:33 UTC 2016

Band:           Black Crowes
Torrent Name:   The Black Crowes 1996-12-15 Las Vegas - Steve Hagar master PREVIOUSLY UNCIRCULATED
Uploaded by:    dorrcoq

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dorrcoq

The Black Crowes
The Joint @ The Hard Rock Hotel
Las Vegas, NV
December 15, 1996

** 16 BIT **

Source:  Sonic Studios DSM-6P w/3-way lo-cut filter, position unknown (most likely @ 80hz, middle setting) > Sony WM-D6
Transfer:  Master cassettes (Maxell XL-IIS 100m) > Denon 790R > Kenwood A-522 amplifier > Kenwood GE-622 Equalizer > .WAV @ 16 bit/44.1 kHz
Mastering:  .WAV > Sound Forge Pro 11.0 (Build 299) [iZotope Mastering Suite (declick); minor edits, normalize, & fades] > CDWav (tracking) > Trader's Little Helper (level 5) > FLAC > TagScanner 5.1 (tagging)
Location:  10 ft. from stage, DFC, GA crowd
Recorded & transferred by:  Steve "ballsdeep" Hagar
Mastered by:  Dennis Orr

Setlist:
01 Jailhouse Rock
02 Feelin' Alright
03 Cursed Diamond
04 Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye
05 Girl From The North Country
06 Dreams (1)
07 Willin' (1)
08 Tied Up And Swallowed
09 Twice As Hard
10 Hard To Handle
11 Boomer's Story (2)
12 The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
13 Jealous Again
14 Encore Break
- Encore -
15 Torn And Frayed
16 Silver Train
17 Happy

(1) with Warren Haynes - guitar & vocals
(2) with Allen Woody - mandolin

Chris Robinson - lead vocals & harp
Rich Robinson - guitars & backing vocals
Marc Ford - guitars & backing vocals
Johnny Colt - bass & backing vocals
Ed Harsch - keyboards
Steve Gorman - drums

R.I.P. Ed Harsch: May 27, 1957 – November 4, 2016

Steve's Show Notes (edited from his Crowesbase post):
- Gov't Mule opened
- Um, it's the Joint. 'nuff said.
- What can be said about this show that wasn't said before?  A legendary performance in the Crowes annals.  I'd put my recording up against any of the other audies, it's got a bit more dynamics than the stack one, IMO.  What a finale!
Rating :  9/10

Quote from "boa":
- Awesome closer to the fall Three Snakes and One Charm world tour.  Opener of Gov't Mule just made this show that much better. 11 Covers in the 16 song repertoire, this show will live in Crowes fandom for years to come. - [boa]

Mastering Notes:
- Tape flip during the applause after "Dreams" - seamlessly spliced, no music lost.
- Tape flip during the "Encore Break" applause - seamlessly spliced.