[bittorrent] The London Souls 2016-08-11 The Acoustic Bridgeport, CT SBD + Aud Matrix

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Dec 14 04:45:39 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The London Souls 2016-08-11 The Acoustic Bridgeport, CT SBD + Aud Matrix
Uploaded by:    LondonSoulsHistorian

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/LondonSoulsHistorian

The London Souls
The Acoustic Cafe
Bridgeport, CT

Source 1: MBHO 603A's KA 500 > Tascam DR-60D > CDWav (tracking) > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC 8 > Deluge
Source 2: Soundboard Patch > Tascam DR-60D
Location: Dead Center at Soundboard about 30 Ft Back
Recorded by: Keith Karaffa (aka Non-Fiction) (a.k.a. LondonSoulsHistorian)
Mastered by: Keith Karaffa (LondonSoulsHistorian)

Set

01) Why Don't We Do It In The Road
02) Certain Appeal > The River
03) Honey
04) Tuning>
05) Valerie
06) Easier Said Than Done
07) When I'm With You > The Sound > Sweet Thang > Wanna Take You Higher
08) Tuning/Chatter
09) Alone
10) Politician > Just Be Thankful > She's So Mad
11) Bobby James >
12) Get Out of My Life Woman >
13) Tash Talking >
14) Are You Ready > Changes > Give Me Back My Wig
15) Down By The River

Running Time 100:08

Tash Neal - Guitar + Vocals
Chris St. Hilaire - Drums + Vocals