[bittorrent] Aqueous 2016-12-10 Boogie In The Bungalow 8 Mountain Springs Arena Hamburg, PA Samson Co2 (On Stage) + Soundboard > Tascam DR-680MKI (16/44.1)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Dec 13 22:17:43 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Aqueous 2016-12-10 Boogie In The Bungalow 8 Mountain Springs Arena Hamburg, PA  Samson Co2 (On Stage) + Soundboard > Tascam DR-680MKI (16/44.1)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Aqueous
2016-12-10
Boogie In The Bungalow 8
Mountain Springs Arena
Hamburg, PA

Samson Co2 (On Stage) + Soundboard > Tascam DR-680MKI (16/44.1) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT

Recorded & Mastered By Scott Medeiros

One Set:

01 Ziggy Dot Man Intro —> (From the land where the wings are spicy & the roads are icy)
02 Strange Times
03 Numbers & Facts —>
04 Warren In The Window
05 Life During Wartime —>
06 Half In Half Out

Thanks to Jon Sten & Todd Troutman for guest spot!
Cover photo: Karl McWerter Photography

Aqueous Is:

Members
Mike Gantzer / Guitar/Vox
Dave Loss / Guitar/Keys/Vox
Evan McPhaden / Bass
Rob Houk / Drums

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros