[bittorrent] Phish 1997-12-12 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY Neumann U89is 19 YEARS AGO TODAY!

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Dec 12 20:41:02 UTC 2016

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 1997-12-12 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY Neumann U89is 19 YEARS AGO TODAY!
Uploaded by:    Daveschall

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Daveschall

Knickerbocker Arena
Albany, NY

source: Neumann U-89is > Sonosax SX-M2 > SBM-1 > DA-P1 @ 48k
(I believe this was taped by Dan Estrin)

transfer: DA-30 mk II->Digi002 rack->Pro Tools LE 6.4
(fades, resampled at Tweak Head-highest setting)>
CDwav->FLAC w/ md5summer checksums

transfer by Dave Schall 12/17/05
flac fingerprints and md5 regenerated 12/12/2016

Disc 1
Set 1:
1.  Funky Bitch >
2.  Also Sprach Zarathustra >
3.  Camelwalk
4.  Taste
5.  Bouncing Around the Room
6.  Tweezer
7.  Trainsong
8.  Character Zero

Disc 2
Set 2:
1.  I Saw it Again >
2.  Piper >
3.  Swept Away >
4.  Steep
5.  Prince Caspian*>
6.  Izabella
7.  Tweeprise

Disc 3:
1. E: Guyute
2. Run Like an Antelope

* - The unusual exploration into Izabella from Caspian negates
our usual  fall 1997 labeling of Caspians as Fuckerpants.  This one deserves respect.
Long live the Fuckerpants.