[bittorrent] Titanium Stardust Machine 2016-12-10 Boogie In The Bungalow 8 Mountain Springs Arena Hamburg, PA Samson Co2 (On Stage) + Soundboard > Tascam DR-680MKI (16/44.1)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Dec 12 16:45:31 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Titanium Stardust Machine 2016-12-10 Boogie In The Bungalow 8 Mountain Springs Arena Hamburg, PA  Samson Co2 (On Stage) + Soundboard > Tascam DR-680MKI (16/44.1)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Titanium Stardust Machine
2016-12-10
Boogie In The Bungalow 8
Mountain Springs Arena
Hamburg, PA

Samson Co2 (On Stage) + Soundboard > Tascam DR-680MKI (16/44.1) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition > Flac > xACT

Recorded & Mastered By Scott Medeiros

One Set:

01 Honky Doodiddle
02 Money Shot *
03 Dubsploration
04 Dodging The Dogs #
05 The Ladder ^
06 Band Intros
07 Dark Disco (Madman Moon)
08 System 11

* Josh Klein / Additional Guitar
# Inspired By True Life Jibber Jazz Events
^ Todd Troutman / Additional Guitar

Titanium Stardust Machine Is:

Nick “Muppet” Merena / Sax / Vox
Devon Marshall / Keys
Ken Vincent / Bass
Bobby Scorey / Drums

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros