[bittorrent] Max Creek 2016-11-05 Higher Ground Burlington, VT SBD > Zoom H5 (24/44.1)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Dec 9 01:44:39 UTC 2016

Band:           Max Creek
Torrent Name:   Max Creek 2016-11-05  Higher Ground  Burlington, VT   SBD > Zoom H5 (24/44.1)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Max Creek
2016-11-05
Higher Ground
Burlington, VT

SBD > Zoom H5 (24/44.1) > SDHC > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition CC > Flac > xAct
Recorded Stephen Desjardins
Mastered By Scott Medeiros

Set One:

01 Double Dare ->
02 Henry ->
03 Devils Heart ->
04 Thoughts
05 Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
06 Walking In Jerusalem
07 Jones —> *
08 Sugar Magnolia

Set Two:

09 Up on Cripple Creek
10 Cocaine Lady —>
11 Peaceful Warrior
12 Down In The Jungle
13 Said & Done —>
14 Backstreet Woman
15 Shit Kicker Banter
16 You're the Only One ->
17 Cities
18 Crowd / Rider Banter Happy Birthday Kyle

Encore:

19 Shakey Ground
20 Goin’ Down The Road Feelin Bad

*Johnny Kimock

Max Creek Is:

Scott Murawski / Guitar / Vox
John Rider / Bass / Vox
Mark Mercier / Keys / Vox
Jamemurrell Stanley / Percussion
Bill Carbone / Drums / Vox

Original Files were recorded at 24/44.1 and heavily compressed. Heavily edited to preserve the show for archive and vocals are still a bit distorted in some areas throughout recording,not recommended for cd burning….

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros