[bittorrent] Joe Robinson-2016-12-03- WCAC-Wellsville, NY 16/44.1

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Dec 4 17:03:48 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Joe Robinson-2016-12-03- WCAC-Wellsville, NY 16/44.1
Uploaded by:    homegrn

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/homegrn

Joe Robinson
2016-12-03
WCAC-Wellsville,NY

Source:
Mics-Heil-PR-30/ location by board 30ft from lip of stage/ at 11 feet
Deck- Zoom-f8/ Set at 16bit-44.1hertz

NO SETLIST :( SORRY

In Case you have never heard Joe, he is a very good guitar player from New South Wales Australia who know lives in Nashville
http://www.joerobinson.com/

Thanks Joe for allowing me to record and post

All Done by Hal Francis (aka-Homegrn)
if you could let me know what you think of sound on this it would be great
1st show with these Mics i think it was a warm in ur face sound , i have the Senns -421 which i think sound more distant than these