[bittorrent] Railroad Earth, Sherman Thtr, Stroudsburg, PA 2016 Nov 25 Horn O Plenty Night 1

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Dec 4 03:16:29 UTC 2016

Band:           Railroad Earth
Torrent Name:   Railroad Earth, Sherman Thtr, Stroudsburg, PA 2016 Nov 25 Horn O Plenty Night 1
Uploaded by:    tomp99

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tomp99

Railroad Earth
Horn O Plenty 2016
Sherman Theater, Stroudsburg, PA
November 25, 2016

Source: Studio Projects C4s (hypercards, DIN, -10dB) > Tascam DR-40 (low cut filter @ 40 Hz) > wav (16/44.1)
Lineage: wav (16/44.1) > Audacity 2.1.1 (trim, fades) > CD Wave Editor 1.98 (track splits, convert to FLAC) > FLAC
by tom
in front of soundboard, just right of center, 8 ft high

Set 1
01 tuning
02 Storms
03 Shockenaw Mountain Breakdown
04 Happy Song
05 tech fix
06 Chains
07 Carrying Coal To Newcastle ->
08 River Intro Jam ->
09 Mighty River ->
10 The Jupiter And The 119 ->
11 Cuckoo Medley
12 My Sisters & Brothers (A)

Set 2
01 Seven Story Mountain
02 Old Dangerfield
03 Elko
04 Bread And Water
05 Flower Between The Stones
06 Where Songs Begin ->
07 1759 ->
08 Goat ->
09 Warhead Boogie -> (A)
10 Wayfaring Stranger (A)
11 crowd
Encore
12 Keep Movin' On

Show notes

(A) with Neal Casal on electric guitar

setlist from http://www.hobocompanion.org/shows/2016-11-25

Circles Around the Sun opened the evening.

Taper's notes

I did my best with the track splits. Each set is seamless.

There were some technical problems in set 2. You will hear a step change in volume a few times. This change was in the house sound.

The photos were taken from my spot in the theater.

Thanks to the band as well as the staff at the Sherman Theater! This is a wonderful event: great music & great people.

This is Night 1. The opening set from Circles Around the Sun was posted previously.