[bittorrent] Max Creek 2000-07-29 Indian Lookout Country Club Mariaville, New York SBD > Sony TCD-D7 (16/44.1)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Dec 2 17:53:26 UTC 2016

Band:           Max Creek
Torrent Name:   Max Creek  2000-07-29 Indian Lookout Country Club Mariaville, New York   SBD > Sony TCD-D7 (16/44.1)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Max Creek
2000-07-29
Indian Lookout Country Club
Mariaville, New York

Soundboard > Sony TCD-D7 (16/44.1) > DAT > Sony PCM-R500 > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition CC > Flac > xACT
Recorded By Billydee
Mastered By Scott Medeiros

Set One:

O1 Max Creek Camp Creek Mariaville, NY July 29th 2000 Set I

That's What They Say, Don't Think Twice, Miles and Miles, Willow Tree, Fox on the Run * , Silver Jack, Free Born Man, Bertha (Heartbreaker Teased)

*(Debut)

Set Two:

02 Max Creek Camp Creek Mariaville, NY July 29th 2000 Set II

Blood Red Roses, In Harmony > Tangled Up In Blue, ICU

Set Three:

03 Max Creek Camp Creek Mariaville, NY July 29th 2000 Set III

Space > Said & Done, She Took Off My Romeos, Angel Of My Mind, Border Song, Something Is Forming > Feels Like Rain > You're The Only One, Jam > The Field > Thank You > Eminence Front, Jam > Wild Side > Love Makes You Lose Your Mind, Not Fade Away > Turn On Your Lovelight > Not Fade Away

Encore I:

04 Max Creek Camp Creek Encore I

I Shall Be Released, Drift Away, Money *

Encore II:

05 Max Creek Camp Creek Encore II

Windows

Notes:

There is 1 SBD source  of this show in circulation, . I uploaded this show in its entirety in 3 sets and encores for streaming purposes only and to archive Billydee’s source and should not be burned to a cd!

Heres is the other recording: https://archive.org/details/mc2000-07-29.flac16

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros