[bittorrent] Max Creek 2001-07-28 Indian Lookout Country Club Mariaville, New York Soundboard > Sony TCD-D7 (16/44.1)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Dec 1 17:17:04 UTC 2016

Band:           Max Creek
Torrent Name:   Max Creek  2001-07-28 Indian Lookout Country Club Mariaville, New York   Soundboard > Sony TCD-D7 (16/44.1)
Uploaded by:    scottmedeiros

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottmedeiros

Max Creek
2001-07-28
Indian Lookout Country Club
Mariaville, New York

Soundboard > Sony TCD-D7 (16/44.1) > DAT > Sony PCM-R500 > MacBook Pro > Adobe Audition CC > Flac > xACT
Recorded By Billydee
Mastered By Scott Medeiros

Set One: (1:41:31)

01 Max Creek Camp Creek 2001 W/S/G Derek Trucks, Ann Donahue & Sue Mazer

In Harmony > Columbus Stockade Blues, Wild Side > Jam * > Louisiana Sun * > Derek Trucks
Tangled Up In Blue, * Blood Red Roses > Life Is A Carnival ^ > Space >
Last Train To Clarksville ^#

* Additional guitar: Derek Trucks
^ DEBUT
# Ann Donahue & Sue Mazer

Set Two: (3:32:36)

02 Max Creek Camp Creek 2001 W/S/G Jeff Pevar,Greg Piccolo, Ann Donahue & Sue Mazer

High On A Mountain,# Fire & Brimstone # > Peaceful Warrior #  > Old Folks’#, Route 66, ^%
Old Friends,^ The Field >
My Back Pages,^#* Hard Love, # Love Makes You Lose Your Mind @% > Drum Solo, Space >
Midnight Moonlight, ^# You're The Only One, I Am The Walrus, Said And Done,
Young Blood, #@%  Sympathy For The Devil %@&

% Greg Piccolo / Sax
@ Jeff Pevar / Guitar
& Greg Vasso / Vox

Encore One:

Welcome Home # >
China Cat Sunflower > @
ICU @

Encore Two:

Henry >
Back Porch Boogie Blues

Notes:

There is 2 sources of this show in circulation, 1 a Matrix & the second a SBD. I uploaded this show in its entirety in 2 sets for streaming purposes only and to archive Billydee’s source and should not be burned to a cd!

Check me out on Youtube and please Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLDkrWkBjNDP6-qzikPN5g

Please check out my recording page on Facebook and give it a like !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MuzikWize-Live-Recordings/681543778579073?ref=hl

Here's a link to everything you may have missed
https://archive.org/details/@scottmedeiros