[bittorrent] Jerry Garcia Band - The Centrum - Worcester, MA - September 11, 1989

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jan 31 08:33:46 MST 2010

Band:           Garcia
Torrent Name:   Jerry Garcia Band - The Centrum - Worcester, MA - September 11, 1989
Uploaded by:    duanebase
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=22511

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/duanebase

Jerry Garcia Band
09-11-1989
The Centrum
Worcester, MA

Source:  MSD > C3 > D > WAV > SHN.
Cassette>DAT transfer:  Nakamichi DR-2 cassette deck>Tascam DA-30 Mk II by J. Powell.
DAT>SHN transfer:  Sony PCM-R500 > coaxial S/PIDF > M Audio Audiophile 2496/P4 2.0 GHz > WAV recording/editing (Soundforge 6.0) > tracking (CDWave editor)>sector boundaries confirmed (shntool) > SHN (mkwact) by C. Ladner.

Disc 1 - Set 1
01  How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)  [06:40]
02  Stop That Train  [09:15]
03  Get Out Of My Life Woman  [08:20]
04  Run For The Roses  [06:02]
05  Like A Road  [08:44]
06  My Sisters And Brothers  [04:21]
07  Deal  [08:32]
Total time:  51:55

Disc 2 - Set 2
01  Harder They Come  [12:36]
02  Mission In The Rain  [09:58]
03  Dear Prudence  [10:06]
04  Waiting For A Miracle  [05:57]
05  Think  [07:35]
06  Don't Let Go >  [11:22]
07  Lonesome And A Long Way From Home  [05:36]
Total time:  63:13

Comments:  Above average '89 SBD in terms of recording quality marred by some digiglitches in the second set.  FWIW, Clarence Clemmons plays the _whole_show from start to finish.  Second to last of only seven post-'78 performances of "Lonesome" - this oneis pretty sweet.

Flaws:  There are several digiglitch dropouts on the DAT master during the second set (Mission, Prudence, and Miracle - ouch).  I smoothed these as best as possible using SF6, however they are still annoyingly perceptible.

misSHN in the rain, 2/04.