[bittorrent] Gov't Mule, Galaxy Theater, Santa Ana, CA

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jan 27 00:32:28 MST 2010

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Gov't Mule, Galaxy Theater, Santa Ana, CA
Uploaded by:    datpat

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/datpat

Santa Ana, CA

The Galaxy

1-Mule
2- Temporary Saint >
3- Rocking Horse >
4- Mr. Big > Never In My Life > Mr. Big,
5-Kind Of Bird
6-Don't Step On The Grass,Sam
7- The Same Thing >
8- Painted Silver Light >
9-Presence Of The Lord >
10-Birth Of The Mule > Trane > Third Stone jam > Eternity's Breath jam >
11-St. Stephen jam > I Shall Be Released tease
12-Grinnin' In Your Face >
13-Politician >Pygmy Twylyte>Blind Man In The Dark
14-Just Got Paid
15-Encore: Gambler's Roll
16-Young Man Blues > Good Morning Little School Girl > Young Man Blues

Source Info:
Audience Master AKG SE-10/CE-5 Cards-HHB Pro 1 DAT Mix directly to right of FOH( Mix Position)
30 Ft back from stage-Original Master by Pat Myers DATPAT Recording
SBD Source-Digital out From Band's Archivest. Recorded by Todd "The Huddog" Hudlick.
Post Editing. Fostex D-5 Pro DAT-PMD 661-SD Card Transfered to Sony Soundforge 9.0 Workstation
Post Editing including Syncronization, 4 Track Mix/ 2 Channel Conversion, Normaliztion, and Tracking.
All Post Production Done By Pat Myers AKA.DATPAT
Enjoy this is a realllly Gooood Onnne!!!