[bittorrent] Phish - Great Woods Ampitheater - Mansfield, Ma. - July 1, 1995

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jan 26 10:47:11 MST 2010

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish - Great Woods Ampitheater - Mansfield, Ma. - July 1, 1995
Uploaded by:    duanebase
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=88949

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/duanebase

July 1, 1995
Great Woods Amphitheater
Mansfield, MA

source:
AKG 460B/ck61 > custom pre-amp > Sony D7 (@ 48kHz)

transfer:
Sony PCM-R500 > Tascam HD-P2 > CF card > usb > pc > WaveLab 5.01b (fades, resample to 44.1kHz) > CD Wave v1.95 > FLAC v1.1.3 (Level 8)

recorded by Dave Flaschner
transferred by Jason Sobel (jasonsobel at gmail.com)
seeded January 1, 2007

notes:
The original 48 kHz .wav files from the DAT transfer have been archived, and are available upon request.
Big thanks to Dave Flaschner for letting me borrow the master DATs!

Disc 1 - [68:59]
Set I
01 - [09:47] - Ya Mar
02 - [04:40] - Llama
03 - [09:28] - If I Could
04 - [03:05] - All Things Reconsidered
05 - [09:29] - It's Ice
06 - [03:00] - Prince Caspian
07 - [17:36] - Split Open and Melt
08 - [03:45] - Bouncing Around the Room
09 - [08:09] - Chalk Dust Torture

Disc 2 - [60:49]
Set II
01 - [05:06] - Wilson
02 - [13:31] - Maze
03 - [11:17] - Theme From the Bottom
04 - [04:16] - Uncle Pen
05 - [18:37] - Stash
06 - [03:45] - Strange Design
07 - [04:19] - Acoustic Army

Disc 3 - [29:38]
Set II continued
01 - [14:25] - Harry Hood
02 - [06:40] - Suzy Greenberg
03 - [02:36] - encore break
04 - [05:14] - Funky Bitch
05 - [00:42] - outro

show notes:
If I Could featured a new intro based on a Trey solo.
The jam in It's Ice featured Fishman on vacuum and Mike on an electric drill.
Funky Bitch was dedicated to the tourheads as an always requested but never played song.