[bittorrent] Pearl Jam-San Diego Sports Arena-11-7-95

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jan 26 03:09:16 MST 2010

Band:           Pearl Jam
Torrent Name:   Pearl Jam-San Diego Sports Arena-11-7-95
Uploaded by:    datpat

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/datpat

PJ-San Diego Sports Arena 11-7-95

Set List off of PJ Site
( I  believe the list on the site is flawed, Tracks listed with ? Were not Played?)

    1* Ocean
    2* Go
    3* Animal
    4* Last Exit
    5* Tremor Christ
    6* Corduroy
    7* Rearviewmirror
    8* Better Man
    9* Even Flow
    10* Eddie Giving Thanks
    11* wHY gO
    12* Deep
    13* Red Mosquito
    14* Glorified G(I Believe In Miracles)(W.M.A.)
    15* Daughter
    16* Jeremy
    17* Not For You
    18* I Got Id
    -* Lukin(?)
    -* Whipping(?
    -* This Boy?)
    20* Alive
    21* Black
    22* Blood

Encore 1

    23* Spin The Black Circle
    24* Leaving Here
    25* Can't Explain
    26* Porch
Encore 2
    27* Yellow Ledbetter

Source Neumann KM140 Active System- HHB Pro 1 Dat Recorder
(ON Stand Center of Floor 60 Ft Back from Stage)
Sony Soundforge 9.0 Workstation for Post (Tracking, Normalize, and Dither)
EZ-CDA for Conversion, Traders Helper for the Rest
Recorded, Mastered, and Posted by Pat Myers AKA DATPAT
ENJOY ANOTHER OLDIE BUT GOODIE FROM DAT PAT's VAULT