[bittorrent] DAVID NELSON BAND - PAIA, MAUI, HAWAII - Paia Gardens - 24 January 2010

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jan 25 21:17:13 MST 2010

Band:           David Nelson Band
Torrent Name:   DAVID NELSON BAND - PAIA, MAUI, HAWAII - Paia Gardens - 24 January 2010
Uploaded by:    Nassau73

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Nassau73

Artist: David Nelson Band

Date: 24 January 2010

Location: Paia, Maui, Hawaii

Venue: Paia Gardens

Lineage: Audio Reality binaural mics > Sony MZ-RH1 (HiSP 256kbps) >

Sonic Stage to PC/WAV > Cool Edit Pro (tracking) > flac

The recording location started out at about 12 feet in front of the stage left

speaker column. Moved up to 3 feet in front of the speakers within the first 5 minutes.

Oh  Man, what a show. Aside from Rainmaker at Stella's, this is probably my favorite
setlist from the entire Maui run. My bummer is that I can't make the shows on the Big Island.

Do yourself a favor and go to the David Nelson Band website and check out the pictures from the Maui tour (Bud Boy - Dan Ward - posted them). You'll see what made this venue a wonderful place to see a show and probably what turned on the musicians during every set!

While at the shows, I had a chance to meet & chat with many people, both associated with the band and also fans following the group around. Many were telling me that they were on the Harvest Tour and they didn't know how DNB could outdo themselves. However, they thought these shows expanded on the previous concerts.

All I can say is that I was blown away and the band seemed so much tighter than last year.

If the Big Island shows continue the same trend, I only hope that someone ther is recording and shares with us.

Enjoy this show - it was a beauty!

Aloha from Maui!

Nassau73

Set 1

01  Fable Of A Chosen One >

02  Friend Of The Devil >

03  Just A Season >

04  Oh Babe, It Ain't No Lie >

05  John Hardy's Wedding

06  Any Naked Eye

Set 2

01  Different World >

02  Aiko

03  Suite At The Mission

04  Ballad Of Frankie Lee & Judas Priest

05  Kick In The Head >

06  Into the Mystic >

07  Fable Of A Chosen One

Encores