[bittorrent] MMW (Acoustic) - Cohen Auditorium, Tufts University, Medford, MA - 2000-02-13.sony-pc-62.105565.flac [The Shack Project]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 23 11:44:57 MST 2010

Band:           Medeski, Martin & Wood
Torrent Name:   MMW (Acoustic) - Cohen Auditorium, Tufts University, Medford, MA - 2000-02-13.sony-pc-62.105565.flac [The Shack Project]
Uploaded by:    duggy
DB Link:        105565

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/duggy

Medeski Martin & Wood
February 13th, 2000
Cohen Auditorium, Tufts University, Medford, MA

Master: Sony PC-62>D8
by Dave Mallick, mic loan by Woody Monaco

Conversion to CD by Josh Harriman, equipment unknown
Extraction: CD>xACT 1.69 (cdparanoia)>WAV>xACT 1.69>FLAC

All tracks extracted at 100%, no errors
by Dave Mallick

Notes: I'm not exactly sure of the mic model used, but it was loaned from a friend who used it with his MiniDisc and I gave it back to him later that week. It was a mini-mic that plugged directly into the mic in of my D8, which was resting on the arm rest of my seat. I remember sitting halfway back in the auditorium on the far right side of the right section.

RE-TRACKING NOTES:
FLAC > Trader's Little Helper (decode to WAV) > WavLab 4.0 (re-tracking) > Trader's Little Helper (SBE fixing > FLAC Level 8) > MP3tag (ID tags added)
- Since this is the first lossless fileset to circulate for this show I figured it was worth re-tracking from the way it came to Dave on CDR, because the original tracking was off a fair bit.
by dug (crookedbirds AT gmail DOT com) - Jan 2009

SET I
01. Open Improv >
02. Tsukemono >
03. Open Improv >