[bittorrent] Consider The Source: Valentine's, Albany, NY 1-15-10 (Neumann U89 + SBD)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jan 18 09:13:44 MST 2010

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Consider The Source: Valentine's, Albany, NY 1-15-10 (Neumann U89 + SBD)
Uploaded by:    tufflitestudios
DB Link:        http://tracker.etree.org:6969/announce

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tufflitestudios

Consider The Source
Valentines Music Hall (Upstairs)
Albany, New York
1-15-2010

01 Ov The Elle?
02 Wandering Bear
03 Do Not Shrink Me Gypsy
04 Vagiant
05 Moisturize The Situation
06 No Easy Answer
07 Prophet For Profit
08 Tea High For The Straight Guy
09 How Am I Not Myself
10 Order Of The Triad
Encore:
11 Ol' Chomper

Source: (At the soundboard center) Neumann U89 (Hyper, DIN, -80hz)> Grace Design Lunatec V3> (analog) + Soundboard> (Oade Concert Modified) Endirol R-44 at 24/48 on a 8gb Class 6 Transcend SDHC card.

Transfer: SDHC card> Card Reader> PC> Samplitude SE No.9 (merge two sources, normalize, resample to 44.1k, and dither to 16 bit)> CD Wav (tracked and converted to Flac @ level 8).

Recorded by: Ed Guidry (tufflitestudios at yahoo.com

Feel free to email me with reseed requets.

I want to make sure I have the set list correct before I upload to archive.org so any feedback would be great.