[bittorrent] Bruce Hornsby Yoshi's Nightspot Oakland CA 11.01.98

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jan 15 05:02:54 MST 2010

Band:           Bruce Hornsby
Torrent Name:   Bruce Hornsby Yoshi's Nightspot Oakland CA 11.01.98
Uploaded by:    paul44

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/paul44

Bruce Hornsby
Yoshi's Nightspot
Oakland CA
11.01.98
Early and Late Shows

This is upped as a request from Lossless Legs I do not have access to that site so here it is here
I have no idea of the linage but it is a great recording could be a sbd but if its not it is a great AUD.

I have ripped the original audio using Nero >TLH 8 I have also included art that I have made

NOW I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING SHOW

Bruce Hornsby & Bela Fleck  08.20.99 South Shore Music Circus Cohasset MA

IF ANYONE HAS A CLEAN VERSION OF THIS SHOW CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME
OR INDEED UP IT.I ONLY HAVE A FAULTY VERSION AND WOULD LOVE A CLEAN VERSION

Now to the present here is the set list as stated on bruuce.com

Set List

11/01/98 Yoshi's - Oakland, CA
How Far Am I From Canaan, Rainbow's Cadillac, Spider Fingers > (Tempus Fugit) > (Itsy Bitsy Spider) >
Spider Fingers > (Parisian Thoroughfare) > Spider Fingers > Valley Road > (Classical Jam) > Valley Road, (Little Deuce Coupe),
Going Away ?, (Cassidy), Wharf Rat > (Terrapin Jam) >The Way It Is
Encore: In The Wee Small Hours, Across the Great Divide
Comments: Early Show. Solo.

11/01/98 Yoshi's - Oakland, CA
Song C > Sad Moon > Barber Nocturne, Sunflower Cat > Going Down > Staying Alive,
Till The Dreaming's Done, Fortunate Son, What A Time, The River Runs Low, Swing Street > Spider Fingers > Tempis Fugit > ? >
Arkansas Traveler, Down The Road Tonight*, Jacob's Ladder*Encore: Swan Song, White Wheeled Limousine >
Nardis, Country DoctorComments:
Late Show. Solo, except for: *w/ Huey Lewis.