[bittorrent] Jerry Garcia Band - Providence Civic Center - November 19, 1991

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jan 14 16:08:34 MST 2010

Band:           Garcia
Torrent Name:   Jerry Garcia Band - Providence Civic Center - November 19, 1991
Uploaded by:    duanebase
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=11858

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/duanebase

Jerry Garcia Band
11/19/1991

Providence Civic Center
Providence RI

master recording by Captain Joe LeClair
DAT transfer and shn mastering by Tony Masiello

Schoeps CMC54 (hand held 4th row)--> Peter Grace power supply 12V--> DAT--> ZA2 (48/44.1)--> CEP--> SHN

Set 1

1. How Sweet It Is
2. He Ain't Give You None
3. That's What Love Will Make You Do
4. And It Stoned Me
5. Dear Prudence
6. Run For The Roses
7. Senor
8. Deal

Set 2

1. Lay Down Sally
2. Shining Star
3. Waiting For A Miracle
4. Ain't No Bread In The Breadbox
5. Tore Up Over You
6. Don't Let Go
7. That Lucky Old Sun
8. Midnight Moonlight

Set 2 can probably be burned on an 80 min cd (80:36). Otherwise the show will require 3 cds. If there is a better aud recording made in a hockey rink, I've yet to hear it! This recording is so warm it can met chocolate!

Comment:
None of the tracks were cut on sector boundries so shntool was used to correct this. CDwav was used to remove a 0.09 second glitch at the end of d1t03.
While I was at it I removed 36 seconds of crowd noise from the beginning and end of d2 so the show will fit on 2 discs without the need to overburn.

Corrected 09-06-2002 by glyde at masonschildren.org