[bittorrent] Grateful Dead, 12/27/89 Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA- Audience Recordings

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jan 11 10:19:19 MST 2010

Band:           Grateful Dead
Torrent Name:   Grateful Dead, 12/27/89 Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA- Audience Recordings
Uploaded by:    mpm_gumby

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mpm_gumby

Recorded by Mike Mahoney mpmgumby at msn.com

I was a Patcher back in my Dead-Head daze. I patched my Marantz PMD430 Cassette to a Sony D-5 from a guy that Ran Nakamichi Shotgun Mics

So the Lineage would be Nakamichi Shotgun Mics>Sony D-5>Marantz PMD430

This show turned out great. Enjoy.

Set 1,

Cold Rain and Snow
Greatest Story Ever Told