[bittorrent] Derek Trucks Band- The Last Stand?- Albany, NY- 2009-12-13

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jan 5 22:34:42 MST 2010

Band:           Derek Trucks Band
Torrent Name:   Derek Trucks Band- The Last Stand?- Albany, NY- 2009-12-13
Uploaded by:    absnj

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/absnj

Derek Trucks Band
The Egg
Albany,NY
December 13, 2009

This was the final DTB show before their "hiatus".  I am still searching for someone to blame for my not having been there, but this recording goes a long way to soothing the pain.

Whether or not the band will reunite, this was a spectacular show with a mix of old and new tunes.  555 Lake and Yield Not To Temptation were both dusted off from the vaults.  Two of the other "old" songs (Home In Your Heart and Young Funk) tunes have been played recently.

I have been struck by the consistent high quality of the recordings that have come from the final DTB shows, and in explanation, I credit DTB techs Marty Wall and Bobby Tis for the beautiful sound they deliver at every DTB show.  I also want to thank taper Ben for giving me the chance to work on his source.

Enjoy and share this show.  It's the last "new" DTB you will get for a while... or longer.

There is another very good source for this show.  If anyone is inclined to maxtrix the two, please let me know.

Lineage:  Sony ECM-MS907 > Sony Hi-MD > Sonic Stage > WAV > SDHC > Audacity > EQD, Clapping and chatter attenuated, tracks split > Flac(8)
Taper: opsopcopolis
Mastered by: absnj

Set 1
01-Soul Serenade
02-Preachin' Blues
03-I Wish I Knew
04-Get What You Deserve
05-Volunteered Slavery
06-Already Free
07-Yield Not To Temptation
08-Band Intros
09-Down In The Flood

Set 2
10-Leavin' Trunk
11-555 Lake
12-Sweet Inspiration
13-Young Funk
14-Home In Your Heart
15-Gonna Move
16-Key to the Highway
17-My Favorite Things
18-Joyful Noise
19-Encore Call

Encore
20-Anyday

Derek Trucks - Guitar
Todd Smallie – Bass & vocals
Yonrico Scott – Drums, percussion, & vocals
Kofi Burbridge – Keyboards, flute & vocals
Mike Mattison – Lead vocals
Count M’Butu – congas and percussion