[bittorrent] Seth Bernard, May Erlewine, Josh Davis, Rachel Davis, Mike Shimmin, Dominic John Davis, aka "The Rookies"

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 2 10:45:25 MST 2010

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Seth Bernard, May Erlewine, Josh Davis, Rachel Davis, Mike Shimmin, Dominic John Davis, aka "The Rookies"
Uploaded by:    willyp523

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/willyp523

The Rookies (Michigan Supergroup)
Joshua Davis, Seth Bernard, May Erlewine, Rachel Davis,
Dominic John Davis, Mike Shimmin
State Theatre
Kalamazoo, Michigan
December 31, 2009

will download as "therookies2009-12-31"...as dubbed by the emcee

Peluso cemc6/ck4 -> Fostex FR-2LE
3rd row of fixed seating, DFC, head height

running time: 76:49

01 intro
02 Workingman's Hymn  (Josh)
03 American Earth  (Seth)
04 I Don't Want To Be Without Your Love  (May)
05 Atlanta's Burning  (Rachel)
06 Tear Your Good Love Loose (Josh)
07 Good Man (?) (Rachel & May)
08 The Midnight Ghost (Josh)
09 Everybody Hurts*  (Mike)
10 Baby You're Power  (Seth)
11 Golden  (May)
12 Summertime  (Rachel)
13 Down In The Valley  (May)
14 Zeke  (Seth)
15 I've Got A Feeling (Rachel,May,Seth,Josh)

*w/Mike Shimmin on guitar, vocals & Seth Bernard on drums