[etrade] Got Jorma??-- Freebie/Vine forming

Yossarian Hunter yossarian_hunter at bellsouth.net
Sun May 21 12:02:40 MDT 2006

Greetings Fellow Earthlings!

After an all night re-archiving session it seems that I have a little
Jorma that I can let go of at this time. A couple shows are billed as
Jorma Kaukonen; most of it is billed as Hot Tuna or Jorma Kaukonen and
Blue Country Heart. All of it is good shit.
I want to send it as one package, so if there is sufficient interest
I'll call it a vine. As these discs were my personal archive copies,
they have been labeled with my terrible handwriting. I just finished
re-archiving them to DVD, and they all work and verify md5 or ffp,
whichever applies. There are 4 TDK discs, 2 SONY discs, and the rest are
FUJI-branded Taiyo Yuden cdrs. Twenty-eight CDRs total. The shows are as
follows:

Jorma Kaukonen & The Blue Country Heart Band:

06.12.2002
06.13.2002
06.25.2002
07.16.2002
07.20.2002
08.04.2002
01.17.2003

Jorma

??.??/1964 Cabale Creamery
11.12.1984

Hot Tuna:

04.03.1972
07.24.1975
08.23.1976
11.26.1976
11.26.1977 late show
07.31.1988
08.18.1988 w/David Bromberg, Paul Kantner, and Papa John Creech
(super-hot shit)
11.27.1998
11.28.1998
12.08.1999
12.08.2000
12.11.2001
11.27.2005

That's a nice little snack now, isn't it. Don't be shy, this shit is too
good to miss out on. An instant Jorma collection, could it get any
easier???

I'll need your address and your willingness to share the tunes, and I'll
work out all the details from there and be in touch. I'll leave this
open for a bit, so digesters can get in on it as well. Play nice, and
thanx for listening.

***Now Playing:   Sun Ra and his Arkestra: OBLIQUE PARALLAX t3: "Journey
Through Stars"
		Mind-altering free-form jazz improvisation. I wish I
could offer this up, it is really incredible shit.

Peace Love & Granola

Yossarian    tunes >>> http://db.etree.org/yossarian_hunter

After all, it's for the good of the syndicate, and we all have a share
in the syndicate...