[bittorrent] My Morning Jacket - Sept .25, 2021 - Berkeley, CA (Gefell)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Sep 26 19:26:18 UTC 2021

Band:           My Morning Jacket
Torrent Name:   My Morning Jacket - Sept .25, 2021 - Berkeley, CA (Gefell)
Uploaded by:    vwmule

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/vwmule

My Morning Jacket
25 September 2021 (Saturday)
Greek Theatre
Berkeley, CA

Source: Microtech Gefell M21 > nBob actives > Sound Devices MixPre-6 (24/48)
Transfer: MP6 > iMac. Tracked via Sound Studio, FLAC via xACT

Recorded by Alex Leary

01. Intro > One Big Holiday
02. Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2
03. Wordless Chorus
04. Spring (Among the Living)
05. Feel You
06. Regularly Scheduled Programming
07. Love Love Love
08. Climbing The Ladder
09. Run It
10. Tropics (Erase Traces)
11. Master Plan
12. I'm Amazed
13. Circuital
14. Wasted
15. Steam Engine
16. What A Wonderful Man
17. Phone Went West
18. E: Victory Dance
19. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 1
20. Mahgeetah

Notes:

- Durand Jones & The Indications opened.
- Attendees required to show proof of full vaccination or negative Covid-19 test.
- Special thanks to FOH engineer Ryan Pickett for mic space.