[bittorrent] The Blind Boys of Alabama - The Peach Music Festival, Scranton, PA July 4, 2021 Schoeps CMC64v's

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Sep 17 00:45:46 UTC 2021

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Blind Boys of Alabama - The Peach Music Festival, Scranton, PA July 4, 2021 Schoeps CMC64v's
Uploaded by:    Litz

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Litz

The Blind Boys of Alabama
The Peach Music Festival
Scranton, PA
July 4, 2021

Schoeps CMC64v's>Grace Design Lunatec V3>Sound Devices 744t
wav>Sound Forge Pro 15 (Fades,POW-r Bit depth conversion/Sample Rate Conversion to 16 BIT/44.1khz)>CDWAV(Tracking)>Trader's Little Helper(FLAC)Foobar2000 (Track Tagging)

Recorded by Jeff Travitz
Processed by Keith Litzenberger

Setlist:

01 Up Above My Head (I Hear Music In The Air)
02 People Get Ready
03 Spirit in the Sky
04 God Said It
05 Down in the Hole*
06 I Can See
07 Uncloudy Day
08 Oh Lord Stand By Me
09 Take Your Burden To The Lord and Leave It There
10 I Shall Not Be Moved
11 Amazing Grace
12 Drive

Encore: