[bittorrent] Gov't Mule Canterbury Park Shakopee, MN August 30, 2021 This might be my best recording ever...

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Sep 11 17:31:11 UTC 2021

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Gov't Mule Canterbury Park Shakopee, MN August 30, 2021 This might be my best recording ever...
Uploaded by:    mpm_gumby

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mpm_gumby

Gov't Mule
Canterbury Park
Shakopee, MN
August 30, 2021

Recorded by Mike Mahoney (mpmgumby AT msn.com)
Sennheiser 421's > Tascam DR100

This might be my best recording ever...

I stopped tracking shows, I listen to full shows. No Buffering, No Skipped Songs or
Songs Played Out Of Order. Tracking and Editing Take to Long and Is Why I Never Post
Shows Anymore.

Set One
01. Stone Cold Rage
02. Rocking Horse
03. Pressure Under Fire
04. Fool's Moon
05. Doing It To Death
06. Whisper In Your Soul
07. Game Face
08. Mountain Jam
09. Game Face
10. Trane
11. Rumble
12. St. Stephen Jam
13. Sex Machine

Set Two
01. The Joker
02. Revolution Come, Revolution Go
03. Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home
04. Angie
05. I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
06. Mule
07. I've Been Working