[bittorrent] (EAC/Request) - Govt Mule - 2004-09-11 - Masquerade Music Park, Atlanta, GA *Realistic Electret by Jerry Brown* (EAC/Request)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Sep 11 12:58:52 UTC 2021

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   (EAC/Request) - Govt Mule - 2004-09-11 - Masquerade Music Park, Atlanta, GA *Realistic Electret by Jerry Brown* (EAC/Request)
Uploaded by:    chrisdavis

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/chrisdavis

had a request for this recording, which I only had in CD format.  simple EAC > FLAC.  I didnt alter the files or music in any way...

Government Mule
Masquerade Music Park
Atlanta, GA
September 11, 2004 [Saturday]

source: Realistic Stereo Electret Microphone>Sony D-7 DAT Recorder>Maxell HS-4/60s
recorded by: Jerry Brown

no transfer information listed
transfer: Buddy the Hun

EAC/FLAC: Audio CDs -> EAC [secure] -> FLAC:
EAC/FLAC: Chris Davis [09/11/21]

files left in original disc format

Disc 1:
01 - Slackjaw Jezebel*
02 - I Think You Know What I Mean
03 - Sco-Mule+
04 - No Need To Suffer
05 - Monkey Hill -> She's So Heavy Tease ->
06 - Empty Pages
07 - Wine And Blood*
08 - Time To Confess
09 - Encore: crowd -> Champagne and Reefer

Disc 2:
01 - Silent Scream* ->
02 - Floyd Jam ->
03 - Devil Likes It Slow
04 - Temporary Saint
05 - Slow Happy Boys
06 - Lola Leave Your Light On*
07 - Matt Abts on the Drums!
08 - 32-20 Blues
09 - Ain't No Sunshine -> Blind Man In The Dark

*first time played
+contains Oye Como Va and It Don't Mean a Thing, If It Ain't Got That Swing teases

original source text below:

Gov't Mule
Masquerade Music Park
Atlanta, Ga
September 11, 2004

Disc 1:

Slackjaw Jezebal
I Think You Know What I Mean
Sco-Mule
No Need To Suffer
Monkey Hill>SSH Tease>Empty Pages
Wine And Blood
Time To Confess

Disc 2:

Silent Scream>Floyd Jam>Devil Likes It Slow
Temporary Saint
Slow Happy Boys
Lola Leave Your Light On
Matt Abts!
32-20 Blues
Ain't No Sunshine>Blind Man In The Dark

Disc 3:

(encore)
Champagne & Reefer

Realistic Stereo Electret Microphone>Sony D-7 DAT Recorder>Maxell HS-4/60s

The encore will fit at the end of disc one if you only want to burn 2 cdrs instead of three.

 I recieved this show in straight audio format from the taper jerry.brown11 at comcast.net, Thanks Jerry!. I snipped off the sounds of mics being fiddled with and crowd noise at the very end of the encore. No music was lost. The SHNs were created by me, Buddy the Hun, buddy_the_hun at yahoo.com

Enjoy!