[bittorrent] Jazz Is Dead 1999-04-05 Rialto Theater, Tuscon, AZ (Remastered SBD)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Sep 8 19:56:58 UTC 2021

Band:           Jimmy Herring
Torrent Name:   Jazz Is Dead 1999-04-05 Rialto Theater, Tuscon, AZ (Remastered SBD)
Uploaded by:    dfries

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dfries

Jazz Is Dead
Rialto Theater, Tuscon, AZ
April 5, 1999

Track list:

01 Mississippi Half Step
02 Sing Your Blues Away
03 Row Jimmy
04 Stella Blue
05 Here Comes Sunshine
06 Truckin'
07 Drums
08 Eyes of the World [cuts in, tape flip]
09 Wether Report Suite
10 Let It Grow
11 Terrapin Station Suite: Lady with a Fan / Terrapin Station / Terrapin
12 Scarlet Begonias
13 Terrapin Station Suite: Terrapin Transit / At a Sliding / Terrapin Flyer / Refrain (cuts)

Band:

Jimmy Herring - guitar
Rod Morgenstein - drums
Alphonso Johnson - bass
T. Lavitz - keyboards

Run time: 1 h 31 min 50 sec
Format: FLAC 16 bit/44.1 kHZ and AAC

House audio recorded (April 5, 1999): DAT.
Transfer: DAT > Cassette > "unknown".
Remastered by Dillon Fries (September 2021.

*** This is a remaster of the following files: ***

"Jazz Is Dead - April 5th, 1999
Rialto Theater, Tucson, AZ, US

Lineage: SBD > DAT > 1st gen. cassete > ? > wav > FLAC

Setlist:

01. Mississippi Half Step
02. Sing Your Blues Away
03. Row Jimmy
04. Stella Blue
05. Here Comes Sunshine
06. Bass solo
07. Truckin'
08. Drums
09. Eyes of the World [cuts in, tape flip]
10. Wether Report
11. Let It Grow
12. Intros
13. Terrapin Station
14. Scarlet Begonias
15. Terrapin Station (conclusion) [cut]

Total time: 91:55 min.

PErsonnel:

T. Lavitz: keyboards
Jimmy Herring: guitar
Alphonso Johnson: bass
Rod Morgenstien: drums

Notes:

I have not seen this one anywhere. I have had the tape since 1999. The original DAT was taped by a guy named Phil from Tucson, AZ and he put it on cassete for me. There is some of the start of Eyes cut off at the tape flip and Terrapin cuts at the end of the tape."