[bittorrent] Phish 2021-09-04 Dick's (AT4050ST FOB mid-side) *the full show experience*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Sep 6 20:20:04 UTC 2021

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 2021-09-04 Dick's (AT4050ST FOB mid-side) *the full show experience*
Uploaded by:    lucas9000

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/lucas9000

You'll notice that I've included the full set break in this. Anyone who wants to get the full experience can hit play on track 1 and keep it going all the way to the end of the last track. If you'd rather not listen to the set break you can easily skip that part (or not even download that track at all).

Dick's Sporting Goods Park
Commerce City, CO
September 4, 2021

Source: Audio-Technica AT4050ST (mid-side), Zoom F8 (24/48 wav)

Location: FOB DFC ~5' high

Transfer: Mid-side processing, click removal, EQ (TDR Nova plugin), amplify, fades, track splits, and conversion to flac using Audacity; File tagging using Mp3tag; ffp created using Trader's Little Helper

Recorded and transferred by Lucas Lorenz

Set 1:
1. Intro
2. Alumni Blues >
3. Letter to Jimmy Page >
4. Alumni Blues
5. Turtle in the Clouds
6. Blaze On
7. Cool It Down
8. Ghost
9. Ya Mar
10. Undermind
11. Tube
12. David Bowie

13. Set Break

Set 2:
14. Everything's Right
15. Fuego >
16. Farmhouse
17. Mercury >
18. Seven Below
19. Drift While You're Sleeping
20. You Enjoy Myself

Encore:
21. Bold As Love

Note: If you enjoy hearing random loud pops when you're trying to listen to the music, thank the people who set off party poppers during the show.  I was able to make them quieter with the click removal tool in Audacity, but it's virtually impossible to remove them entirely without having an impact on the music as well.