[bittorrent] Phish 2021-08-15 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City NJ (Nak300s, 2 relay towers back) FLAC16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Sep 5 17:34:59 UTC 2021

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 2021-08-15 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City NJ (Nak300s, 2 relay towers back) FLAC16
Uploaded by:    boomfizzle

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boomfizzle

Sunday, August 15, 2021
Atlantic City Beach
Atlantic City, NJ

~~16bit/44.1kHz FLACs

**A Team OurPhamily Recording**

Source:
Nakamichi CM300s (CP-1 capsules) ->
Zoom H6 [@24/96; Inputs 1/2] ->
128gb SanDisk Extreme SDXC

Mic & Location Info:
DIN/Between Sections A and B (2nd relay tower)/75" High/Low-Cut Filter On

Processing:
Adobe Audition 13 [joining L+R tracks, hard pan] >
Izotope RX7 [Declick,Phase,Azimuth] >
Izotope Ozone 9 [EQ]>
Izotope RX7 [Normalization]>
Audacity [Tracking (24 Bit), Tracking > Dither/Triangle/High (16 bit)] >
Izotope Ozone 9 [Resampling] >
Mp3tag v3.02 [Tags] >
Traders Little Helper v2.7.0 [Verify/FFP]

Recorded/Mastered/Uploaded by Dave Valente [look AT thestormsgone DOT com]
Feel free to email me if you find an issue with the fileset.

~Set 1~

1. Crowd
2. The Landlady
3. Scents and Subtle Sounds > [1]
4. The Moma Dance >
5. The Final Hurrah
6. Mike's Song >
7. I Am Hydrogen >
8. Weekapaug Groove
9. The Sloth
10. Roggae
11. Back on the Train
12. You Enjoy Myself

Set 2
1. Carini >
2. Set Your Soul Free >
3. Beneath a Sea of Stars Part 1 ->
4. Piper ->
5. Carini >
6. Waves >
7. Simple >
8. About to Run
9. First Tube

Encore
10. Fluffhead
11. Backwards Down the Number Line

[1] Unfinished, introduction to song only.

**Special Note**
I'd like to thank CJ, Paul, Tracey, Nick, Kevin, Ted, and Kenny for their help with space and for the super quiet area.  This was my first time taping Phish and the first show I'm uploading to etree
and I wanted my appreciation to become part of its permanent record.  Special thanks to Mike Nunke, Scott Medeiros and Keith Antaya for their shared expertise getting me up to speed.