[bittorrent] Govt Mule-1996-08-20 Gartons, Vail, CO(Soundboard Recording>3rd Generation Cassette Transfer)(Re-Seed)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Sep 3 22:25:46 UTC 2021

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Govt Mule-1996-08-20 Gartons,Vail,CO(Soundboard Recording>3rd Generation Cassette Transfer)(Re-Seed)
Uploaded by:    boedi-taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boedi-taper

Govt Mule-Garton's,Vail.CO 1996-08-20

Source:Soundboard(Unknown Recording Deck)>3rd Generation Cassette
Transfer/Lineage: Sony TC-D5M cassette deck(Playback)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)
> CD Wav Editor>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8>Exact Audio Copy>CD>Wav Files>Flac Files>
Sector Boundaries Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.

Grinnin' In Your Face-> Mule-> Rockin' Horse-> Temporary Saint, Mr. Big, Instrumental #1, Gameface-> Suffer, Don't Step On The Grass, Sam, Trane-> Eternity's Breathe jam-> Instrumental #2-> St. Stephen Jam-> I Shall Be Released, Pygmy Twylyte-> Blind Man In The Dark-> Drums-> Blind Man In The Dark-> Mother Earth, Just Got Paid, Encore: Goin' Out West-> Young Mule Blues-> Good Morning Little School Girl-> Young Mule Blues

Notes:

1)First Few Seconds Of "Grinnin In Your Face" Missing.

2)Tape Flip After"Game Face"(1st Few Seconds Missing On Next Song "Suffer")

3)Tape Flip After "I Shall Be Released"

I Uploaded This Show Quite A While Ago Here On Etree.I Got An E-mail Request To Seed This Show,As The Show Is Currently

Not Being Seeded.I Do Not Have The Original Flac Files On My Hard Drive,So I Extracted The CD Burned Version Using Exact

Audio Copy.

Enjoy!!