[bittorrent] Dead & Company 2021-08-28 Hershey Park Hershey, PA NAk 700's

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Sep 1 14:38:24 UTC 2021

Band:           Dead & Company
Torrent Name:   Dead & Company 2021-08-28 Hershey Park Hershey, PA NAk 700's
Uploaded by:    johnt569

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/johnt569

Dead & Company
Hershey Park
Hershey, PA
2021-08-28

Bob Weir / Guitar & Vocals
John Mayer / Guitar & Vocals
Oteil Burbridge / Bass & Vocals
Jeff Chementi / Keyboard
Bill Kreutzmann / Drums
Mickey Hart / Drums

Source: Aud > Nakamichi CM700's w 701 Caps > GakCables > Lunatec V3 > Sound Devices 722 @ 24/96
Lineage: CF 24/96 > Sound Forge Pro 13.0 - Tracking & Editing > Traders Little Helper - Convert to Flac
Recorded By: JT/NY John T
Uploaded By: JT/NY
569johnt at gmail.com

Set I
01) The Music Never Stopped >
02) Easy Answers >
03) The Music Never Stopped Reprise
04) Touch Of Grey
05) Tennessee Jed
06) Mr. Charlie
07) Black Throated Wind
08) Cassidy >
09) Don't Ease Me In

Set II
10) Here Comes Sunshine >
11) Estimated Prophet >
12) Eyes Of The World
13) Althea >
14) Drums >
15) Space >
16) Milestones
17) Going Down The Road Feeling Bad >
18) Death Dont Have No Mercy >
19) One More Saturday Night

Encore:
20) The Mighty Quinn

* Not really sure why but they had the Tapers off to right hand side again. Sound was much better FOB. "We ran 1 rig there but it is NOT this source" I will grab that and upload it as well, I am sure it sounds Much Better!