[bittorrent] phish2021-10-20-AA-fob-mbhoKA300-flac24

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Oct 25 03:00:57 UTC 2021

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   phish2021-10-20-AA-fob-mbhoKA300-flac24
Uploaded by:    ArchivalAudio

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/ArchivalAudio

Tuesday
Matthew Knight Arena
Eugene OR

*********** 24 Bit version NOT intended to burn direct to CD *********

Recorded and Mastered by ArchivalAudio [Ian Stoy]
ArchivalAudio [at] gmail [dot] com

• ArchivalAudio 10/2021 •

FOB MBHO KA 300's (Wide Cardioid)  NOS [30cm @90°] nBob "collettes" > babyNbox > A-10 @ 24/48
FOB, DFC, ~120 Feet from the stage
[Center in from to the house mix position stand 6' high]

Huge thanks to Noah Bickart for being so kind and the clamp space.

Transfer, Editing & Mastering:
Transcend USB3 card reader > Mac mini OSX  >
Audacity: Fades/Tracking metadata > flac24
xACT Flac Fingerprints

Tracked by Set
_____________________________

Set 1

Crowd
Down with Disease>
Runaway Jim
Ocelot
Rift
Horn
Ya Mar
Stash
Trey speaks about 10/17
Walls of the Cave

_____________________________

Set 2

Crowd
Twist
Blaze On>
Plasma
Leaves
I Never Left Home^
Sparkle
2001 - Also Sprach Zarathustra *>
Sigma Oasis

Pre encore Crowd

Encore:

Drift While You're Sleeping

^ Debut
* - Unfinished

_____________________________

Notes:

Huge thanks to Noah, Sam and Brian, for holding down the Front Of Board space and letting me enjoy the show with my wife. Presented here as the music happened: Only Normalization and DC offset removal was performed.  I am a firm believer that each microphone (or source) has its only sound or "flavor" and I tend to want to leave those true to their origin and not add or subtract from its sound, therefore I have left the source "untouched". My goal is to capture the live sound and experience as it happens or happened, hope you like and enjoy it!

Technical and Tagging notes:
This is a Front Of Board recording the sound is wonderful, however there are still crowd "artifacts".  I did manually scrub a few claps here and there in the files, but not too many. Pops claps and hoots and some conversations are still occasionally present.

Show information is embedded within the header of each flac file.
It will display on any player capable of directly playing flac files.
If converted to wav during processing, all tags will be stripped, however audio data will remain unaffected. If you must transcode to a lossy format, do so directly Flac > Lossy. Use ffp to validate audio integrity, values will change if tagging is altered.

Support bands that allow and support live fan based recordings.
Please Support Musicians:Attend their shows, buy their studio releases and their merchandise.