[bittorrent] Wilco 2006-10-08 Iroquois Amphitheater - Louisville, KY (2-AUD-MIX) -BTE-

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Oct 22 04:16:52 UTC 2021

Band:           Wilco
Torrent Name:   Wilco 2006-10-08 Iroquois Amphitheater - Louisville, KY (2-AUD-MIX) -BTE-
Uploaded by:    KerouacAW

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/KerouacAW

Wilco
2006-10-08
Iroquois Amphitheater
Louisville, KY
(Two Source AUD/Mix)

Two Source AUD/Mix: Schoeps MK4 -&- ck 63

01. Intro
02. A Shot In The Arm
03. Handshake Drugs
04. Impossible Germany
05. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
06. Muzzle Of Bees
07. At Least That's What You Said
08. Jesus, Etc.
09. Airline To Heaven
10. Christ For President
11. Walken
12. Theologians
13. I'm The Man Who Loves You
14. Poor Places
15. Reservations
16. Hummingbird
17. The Late Greats
18. Ashes Of American Flags
19. War On War
20. Heavy Metal Drummer
21. Let's Not Get Carried Away
22. Kingpin

**Two Source AUD/Mix Source's: Schoeps MK4 -&- ck 63

*Source One:
Source: Schoeps MK4/CMC6>Sound Devices 722(24/96)
Location: FOB, DFC
Levels,fades, dither and bit depth conversion in Sound Forge 8
Recorded by Stuart Tackett

*Source Two:
Taper:	Jon Ice
Source:	ck 63 > Active Cables > JK Labs DVC > Apogee Mini-Me > Microtracker @ 24/48
Location: Sec 2, Row H, Seat 110/111 @ ~ 8'
Conversion: Spark XL v2.82 to track, resample, and dither.  xACT to create flac file set.

**Two Source - Four Track(duplicated two sources) AUD/Mix :
*Schoeps MK4 -&- ck 63 > Samplitude Pro X3 (Four Track Mix,Levels,Pan & Bounce) > Sound Forge Pro 11 (Izotope Mastering Suite & Minor Edits) > TLH (SBE's,ffp,md5) > You

Thanks to Jon and Stuart for these already excellent quality recordings which are a great listen individually and I am Grateful to have in my collection.

Don't forget to support Wilco buy merch and tickets.