[bittorrent] David Bromberg 2021-10-05 Edwardsville, IL

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Oct 11 04:08:19 UTC 2021

Band:           David Bromberg
Torrent Name:   David Bromberg 2021-10-05 Edwardsville, IL
Uploaded by:    sec1968

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/sec1968

DAVID BROMBERG 10/5/21
WILDEY THEATRE, EDWARDSVILLE, IL

DISC ONE:

01 Nobody's Fault But Mine
02 Eyesight To The Blind
03 I'll Keep Movin' On
04 Dark As A Dungeon
05 Why Do People Act Like That
06 "Only If"
07 Take This Hammer
08 Tennessee Waltz
09 A Maiden's Prayer >
   Blackberry Blossom >
   Katy Hill

DISC TWO:

01 Band Intros
02 Diamond Lil
03 The Remington Ride
04 Midnight Hour Blues
05 Rough & Rocky
06 Homesick Blues
07 You Got To Mean It Too

TAPER:

SHANE E. CALHOON
(tapersec1968(at)gmail(dot)com)

GEAR USED:

Neumann SKM 184 mics Cardioid caps >
Tascam DR-07 Portable recorder >
Sound Forge 9.0 > CDWav > TLH > .flac files

Thanks to Wayne H. for the use of his mics.

Since comments are not allowed, please email me (listed above) if you know the correct title for D1T6. Also, D1T9 I can only hear 2 instrumentals in that song, not 3 as David mentions before playing. If you can tell me where the track marks should go time wise, please let me know. Thanks. Enjoy.