[bittorrent] Joan Osborne 1998-08-16.satellite.stevemtl.flac16 "A Day In the Garden" - **Includes 5 rare tunes from her unreleased 1998 album "Curds & Whey"!!**

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Oct 8 10:38:22 UTC 2021

Band:           Joan Osborne
Torrent Name:   Joan Osborne 1998-08-16.satellite.stevemtl.flac16 "A Day In the Garden" - **Includes 5 rare tunes from her unreleased 1998 album "Curds & Whey"!!**
Uploaded by:    mmwarchives

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mmwarchives

Joan Osborne
1998-08-16 -
Max Yasgur's Farm, Bethel, NY
"A Day In the Garden Festival 1998"

01. host intro
02. Platform Shoes
03. talk
04. Spider Web
05. talk
06. St.Theresa
07. talk
08. Libertine
09. talk
10. Sensitive
11. talk
12. Baby Love
13. talk
14. One Of Us
15. talk
16. Strange Things
17. talk
18. Dracula Moon
19. talk
20. Ladder

Total: 58:30

Joan Osborne - guitar, tambourine, vox
Jack Petruzzelli - guitar
Erik Della Penna - guitar, harmonica, b.vox
Rick Marotta - drums, percussion
Sara Lee - bass (borrowed from Indigo Girls)

Source: ku *censored*ogue stereo satellite > VHS hifi videotape > DAT (16bits/44.1khz) > clone > my clone
Transferred by stevemtl: DAT > Sony PCM-R500 > Roland R44 > SD chip > my fingers > slot on computer > HD
Mastered by stevemtl: HD > Sound Forge (edit, final fade) > CDwave (track cut) > TLH (flac level 8, ffp, md5) > TLH (torrent marker)
Circulated by stevemtl: Torrent marker uploaded to DIME on 2021-09-23.

stevemtl notes:
--"A Day In the Garden"
--Joan did not introduce her musicians.
--No artwork.
--Another performer about whom I know very little.  Did my best with track splits and titles; all corrections or help of any kind is very welcome.  Thanks and appreciation are owed the recordist, of whose name I am unaware, for the superb source recording. The torrent is a fresh transfer from my clone and therefore will differ from previous versions of this performance, if any.
--Faults: None.  absolute perfection.
--Support Joan Osborne by attending gigs (including virtual) if and as available and purchasing official releases and
merchandise.
--Please pass on in a lossless format only; reserve mp3 and other degrades for your own use exclusively.
--Do not profit in any material way from this recording.

vanillag NOTES:
--I added some intel & some images I found while researching this
--the Sunday lineup for this festival was billed as "not your father's rock festival"
--lineup for this day of the festival (Sunday):  Third Eye Blind, Goo Goo Dolls, Marcy Playground, Joan Osborne, Dishwalla
--lineup for the Saturday:  Pete Townshend, Joni Mitchell, Lou Reed, Richie Havens, Donovan, Melanie
--lineup for the Friday:  Stevie Nicks, Don Henley, Ten Years After, Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers
--includes 5 tunes from the album "Curds & Whey" that her record company refused to release due to the fact that she would not become a VH-1 pop singer like they wanted her to.  The album remains unreleased to this day.
--https://albumsthatshouldexist.blogspot.com/2021/09/joan-osborne-curds-and-whey-various.html