[bittorrent] Ha Ha the Moose - 2000/06/15 - Theater of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Oct 1 21:40:56 UTC 2021

Band:           moe. side projects
Torrent Name:   Ha Ha the Moose - 2000/06/15 - Theater of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
Uploaded by:    boilerinthebasement

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/boilerinthebasement

Ha Ha the Moose
6/15/00
Theater of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA

Source: AKG 414 + SBD
Transfer: CD > EAC > WAV > Audacity > TLH > FLAC
Taper Unknown
Extracted & Seeded by Bill Graves

1. Hair of the Dog
2. The Ghost of Ralph's Mom
3. Ha Ha the Moose >
4. The Real Me
5. Awesome Gary
6. Okayalright
7. She Don't Use Jelly
8. Brain Tuba Jam >
9. Linus & Lucy >
10. Brain Tuba Jam
11. Plane Crash
12. The Song Remains the Same
13. Timmy Tucker

~ Encore ~
14. Crowd / Banter
15. Don't Fuck with Flo.
16. St. Augustine *

*-w/Graham Ford on vocals

Notes:
- I came across this show while liquidating my CD collection. It seems otherwise currently uncirculated so I figure it's ok.

This show is a Boiler in the Basement Installment -
http://boilerinthebasementmusic.wordpress.com/

Archive Link: https://archive.org/details/hhtm2000-06-15